What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is what SEO stands for.
SEO means that your online presence is optimized for customers to be able to find you easily.
For example, if you search something like "Houston Personal Injury Attorney" on Google, a list of results will come up. Those are called SERP's (search engine results page). SEO, if done correctly, will bring up your business on that first page of Google.
That is what I do. I help companies and individuals rank better. I can also teach your in-house Marketing person how to optimize your online presence.
What qualifies me?
I have been in digital marketing for the last 15+ years. I started my love for computers when I owned a Kaypro II and used a phone cradle to get into CompUServ.
I have digitally marketed when the only known communication platforms mIRC, ICQ, Yahoo Groups, bulletin boards, and MySpace.
Since that time, I have stayed abreast of all the digital marketing changes, platforms, and certifications.
I have marketed mostly my own businesses, which all ended both profitable and at the top of search results.
Additionally, I have been taking small short-term contracts to assist companies in their startup phases. I do not list them in my work history as there as just too many to list.
I have been in my current company for the last 2.5 years. I started as an SEO Manager then I was given a promotion to Senior SEO Specialist and now I am the Local SEO Supervisor.
I consider myself a creative marketer. I am constantly on the hunt for the newest, latest and greatest. I really try to think of new ways to get a brand in front of people.
My job is also my passion. I love doing something, opening Analytics and watching the live traffic. Before Analytics was even around, I used to watch the counters at the bottom of the page move. So imagine my excitement when Analytics came about and I could watch people come onto the site and then look at their behavior flow! I could now see where people go on a site, what they do, and where they leave.
Google Analytics Certified
Google Mobile App Analytics Fundamentals
Google Mobile Certified
Google Shopping Certified
Google Video Advertising Certified
Google Display Certified
Google Search Certified
Hubspot Inbound Marketing
Facebook: Marketing, Terminology, e-Learning, Branding Best Practices
Skills: Google+, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics (GAIQ Certified), Google AdWords (Certified), Facebook, Facebook Pages, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Twitter, Twitter Ads, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Flipboard, Wordpress, Blogger, YouTube, Linkedin, Linkedin Company, Hootsuite, Quora, Scribd, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, Zerply, Weebly, Squidoo, Dailymotion, Instagram, Mail Chimp, Vimeo, press release writing, Amazing Selling Machine, Merchant Words, Dropbox, SBWire, Hootsuite, Fivver, Constant Contact, Zendesk, Braintree, Propay, CRM (Sugar, Highrise, Salesforce, Excel, Google Docs, Zoho & custom), Microsoft Office
Classes/Webinars: Amazon Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, YouTube and Press Release classes
What verticals do I serve?
I have been in the legal vertical for the last 2.5 years however, I am under a 2 year restriction from working in legal because of my current full time employment.
Other than that, I am open to all verticals. I am fluent in medical terminology too!
What Can I Do?
- Onsite SEO (not website building)
- Offsite SEO
- Local SEO
- Social Media
- Linkbuilding (White Hat Only)
- Videography (plus editing)
- Project strategy and development
- Reputation Management
What I do not do
- I do not guarantee results. No one can
- I do not bring you sales. I can increase your traffic but I can not say they will convert. "I can bring a horse to water but I can't make it drink"
- I will not always be able to answer the "why" questions. I try to stay on top of what Google is doing but they do not always come out with an announcement before they do something. I can sometimes I sense things based on little quirky things I see happening and I always inform my clients of those.
- I will not tell you that you will see results by tomorrow. SEO is a marathon, not a race. It takes time, tweaking and consistency. It always depends on where your site(s) started, where they went, and what they have been through i.e., penalties, spammy backlinks, being new, etc.
- If you are white labeling my services, I am not client facing
- Rev sharing. Great concept but an accounting nightmare for everyone
- Public speaking
Need more information?